Our village hall is Licensed for a total of up to 200 on the premises Find out more
Mawdesley Village Hall can provide a perfect venue for your wedding breakfast Find out more
The Village Hall is set in the lovely rural village of Mawdesley Find out more
All the Latest Events and Monthly Calendar Find out more
Mawdesley Village HallThe Village Hall is set in the lovely rural village of Mawdesley, West Lancashire.
Our function rooms and facilities make us a perfect venue for a variety of celebrations, from weddings and children’s parties to theatre shows. Combinations of rooms are available for larger events.
The Hall is licensed for 200 people and has a fully licensed bar and a public entertainment licence. It is fully compliant with all legally required Health and Safety and Fire regulations and is wheelchair accessible.
The building comprises of:
- Entrance foyer – with concealed coloured LED lighting.
- Main Hall and large stage – with professional lighting and sound systems. Up to 180 people can be seated in a theatre format, 140 at tables, or 120 seated around the oak dance floor.
- Bar – the licensed bar is fully stocked and staffed.
- Bar lounge – a pleasant, comfortable informal seating area with access to the bar.
- Kitchen – with convection oven, warming cupboard and a commercial dishwasher for the use of hirers or caterers.
- Cloakrooms – modern facilities, baby changing area and disabled accessible toilet.
- Small Hall – a multi-purpose room accommodating around 40 people with access to the Main Hall and Bar Lounge.
- Hearing loop to both Main and Small Hall and Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Furniture – both rectangular and round tables are available with a choice of standard or banqueting chairs.
- Linen – table linen and chair covers are available for weddings and other functions.
* Car Parks are private and are only available to organisations not using the Hall with the prior agreement of the Booking Secretary
Events Coming Soon
- 18th 19th, 20th June
- THIS FRIDAY: 1st May 2015 @ 7.15 pm
- Weekly on a Tuesday @ 6.15 pm Commencing 4th May
- Saturday 9th May commencing 12.00 noon
We have a full on license and offer a wide range of drinks. We hold a public entertainment license, PPL & PRS licenses. We are fully compliant with all legal requirements for Health & Safety and Fire Regulations.
View our collection of images of weddings, functions and internal and external aspects of Mawdesley Village Hall.
Mawdesley Village hall was built in 1972 from funds raised by Villagers to provide residents of Mawdesley and surrounding areas, a facility for organisations and groups of all ages and interests to meet.